|Location||Andes Mountains, Argentina|
|Series Run||April 1, 2021 –|
|No. of Episodes||9|
|Previous||Champs vs. Stars (2018)|
The Challenge: All Stars is a nine-week spin-off which features the return of 22 of the most memorable and recognizable names of The Challenge as they fight for a share of $500,000. The season was filmed in the Andes Mountains of Argentina in February 2021. This is the first season to stream exclusively on Paramount+.
Twenty-two of the most iconic, fiercest, and boldest Challenge All Stars from the original Real World and Road Rules series have been selected to return for a second chance at the ultimate competition. All have history, but when relationships are the key to survival, will these legends be able to form new bonds, or will their past lead to their demise? With $500,000 and their legacies on the line, which of these All Stars will prove they are still the best of the best?
Each challenge will be played as either pairs, teams, or as individuals. In individual, the winning player of the designated gender will win safety, while the opposite gender will win the Life Saver. During team challenges, each team will nominate two team captains. The winning captains will each recieve power. The winning captain of the gender designated for the elimination Arena will be safe from elimination, while the captain of the opposite gender will receive the Life Saver. The losing captain or the last-place player will go into elimination, and the rest of the house will vote in their opponent. In the Arena, the player with the Life Saver can choose to nullify the house vote. If not used, the two players will compete in elimination. The winner stays in the game while the loser goes home.
In the Final Challenge, one player will take home $500,000.
- Life Saver: The winning captain of the gender not designated for the Arena will have to choice to save the house vote from competing in elimination.
|Episode||Challenge Winners||Arena contestants||Arena game||Arena outcome|
|#||Challenge||Team||Safety||Life Saver||Gender||Last-place||Voted In||Winner||Loser|
|1||Deep Blue Dive||Silver Team||Teck||Jisela||Male||Laterrian||Ace||Pole Wrestle||Laterrian||Ace|
|2||Ancient Challenge History||Aneesa||Nehemiah||Female||Trishelle||Kendal||Knot So Fast||Kendal||Trishelle|
- Captains in bold indicate that they won the Lifesaver.
- The contestant finished the Final Challenge and won.
- The contestant finished the Final Challenge and lost.
- The contestant won the challenge and was granted immunity from the Arena.
- The contestant won the challenge and was granted the Life Saver.
- The contestant won the challenge but was not granted immunity from the Arena or the Life Saver.
- The contestant was not selected for the Arena.
- The contestant was a losing team captain at the challenge, but they did not have to compete in the Arena.
- The contestant won the elimination in the Arena.
- The contestant was eliminated in the Arena.
- The contestant withdrew from the game.
|Episode||Original Release Date|
|1||"Legends Never Die"||April 1, 2021|
|2||"All That You Can't Leave Behind"||April 8, 2021|
|3||"TBA"||April 15, 2021|
- All Stars is the first season to stream exclusively on Paramount+. It is also the first season to air uncensored.
- The original title for the season pitched by Mark was The Challenge: We Want OGs.
- Casey Cooper, Cohutta Grindstaff, Heather Cooke, Ryan Kehoe, and Sophia Pasquis were flown to Argentina with the initial cast to serve as alternates in case anybody was disqualified. They were eventually sent home after being unused.
- All Stars marks the first spin-off to be hosted by T.J. Lavin.