|Location||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Season Run||October 12, 2006 – January 18, 2007|
|No. of Episodes||17 (including reunion)|
|Winners|| Wes Bergmann|
|Next||The Inferno 3|
We're heading to tropical Brazil, where this time it's every man and woman for themselves. Twenty ruthless Real World, Road Rules, and Fresh Meat alumni face off to win their share of a half million dollars in cash and prizes. But only two competitors — one guy and one girl — will walk away with the grand prize of $150,000 each in the final mission. New rules, new games, new battles . . . let The Duel begin!
|Episode||Gender||Challenge winners||Duel contestants||Duel game||Duel outcome|
|#||Challenge||Prize winner||Safe from Duel||Voted into Duel||Picked for Duel||Winner||Loser|
|1/2||Reaching Out||Male||Robin||Eric||Tyler||Johnny||I Can||Tyler||Johnny|
|3||Pass With Care||Male||Jodi||Evan||Tyler||Derrick||Ascender||Derrick||Tyler|
|4||Roller Derby||Female||Brad||Jodi||Paula||Aneesa||Pole Wrestle||Aneesa||Paula|
|6||Flying Leap||Female||CT||Svetlana||Casey||Robin||Pole Wrestle||Robin||Casey|
|8||Rafty Race||Female||CT||Jodi||Svetlana||Beth||Push Me||Svetlana||Beth*|
|9||Pole Dance||Male||Diem||Evan||Wes||Derrick||Pole Wrestle||Wes||Derrick|
|11||Stacking Stairs||Male||Jodi||Evan||Eric||Brad||Pole Wrestle||Brad||Eric|
|12||Ice Breakers||Female||Evan||Jodi||Svetlana||Kina||Push Me||Svetlana||Kina|
|14||Around the Block||Female||CT||Jodi||Aneesa||Diem||I Can||Aneesa||Diem|
|15||Paddle Me||Male||Wes||CT vs. Brad||Push Me||Brad||CT*|
|Female||Jodi||Svetlana vs. Aneesa||I Can||Svetlana||Aneesa|
|16||The Rio Deal||Wes and Jodi||2nd place: Brad and Svetlana|
- No female Duel was held in Episode 2, after Tina was disqualified from the competition following the "Ring Toss" challenge for punching Beth.
- Beth and CT were disqualified from their respective "Push Me" Duels, after improperly unhooking the flag from the carabiner.
- CT was the first male player to retrieve 10 flags in the "Dine-N-Dash" challenge. However, he was disqualified for not grabbing a flag at the first pole, after host T.J. Lavin explained in the rules that failing to grab the first flag would result in a DQ. Therefore, the male player with the next highest amount of flags retrieved — Evan, was declared the prize winner by default.
- Wes did not participate in the "Dine-N-Dash" challenge in due to an uneven number of contestants on the two teams.
- The "Paddle Me" challenge in Episode 15 was designated as both a male and a female Duel day. The Kicker Car Audio System prize was awarded to both Jodi and Wes for this challenge. All other competitors were automatically nominated for the Duel. CT and Svetlana came in second place in this challenge, and earned the right to select the Duel they wanted to compete in — vs. Aneesa and Brad, respectively. (The contestant at the end of the selection process also had a chance to select the Duel game (albeit randomly) throughout the entire season.)
- The contestant won the final challenge.
- The contestant was the runner-up in the final challenge.
- The contestant won the challenge and safety.
- The contestant won the challenge and a prize.
- The contestant won the Duel.
- The contestant won the Duel by default.
- The contestant lost the Duel and was eliminated.
- The contestant was disqualified from the competition due to physical violence or disqualified for breaking the rules in the Duel and was eliminated.
|The Challenge Seasons|
Road Rules: All Stars · Real World/Road Rules Challenge · Challenge 2000 · Extreme Challenge · Battle of the Seasons (2002)