|Original Series||Road Rules: Campus Crawl|
|Born||November 5, 1979|
|Seasons||The Gauntlet (won)|
The Inferno (won)
The Inferno II (won)
Fresh Meat (won)
Fresh Meat II
Invasion of the Champions
XXX: Dirty 30
|Eliminations||9 (6 wins, 3 losses)|
|Spin-offs||Spring Break Challenge (coach)|
Champs vs. Pros (won)
All Stars (final)
Darrell Taylor is a contestant from Road Rules: Campus Crawl. He was a winner of The Gauntlet, The Inferno, The Inferno II, Fresh Meat, and Champs vs. Pros, and a finalist on All Stars. He also competed on The Ruins, Fresh Meat II, Invasion of the Champions, XXX: Dirty 30, and Double Agents.
Retrieved from MTV.com
Then: Darrell and Rachel kissed even though Rachel had a girlfriend she cared about back home. In one episode, Shane slapped Darrell and they nearly came to blows -- they later bonded over stripping at a gay bar where Darrell won 2nd prize.
Now: Darrell has been training in boxing for the last three years. He just won the San Francisco Golden Glove competition in the light-heavyweight category. His current winning score is 7-1.
Relationships: He's currently not dating anyone and sees himself more as a player.Best Known For: His braids and making out with Rachel.
The InfernoThe Gauntlet, Darrell is back for round two.
The Inferno II
The Bad: What will Darrell do without his sexual healing from Leah, who he hooked up with in the first Inferno? We're sure he'll find someone new.The Ugly: Nothing ugly about this dude; he is a no-nonsense competitor who is here to play the game. And if he gets a little booty, well that's just icing on the cake.
Fresh MeatThis Good Guy was part of the winning team for The Gauntlet, The Inferno and The Inferno II. He has won every Challenge he has competed in. This may be due to the boxing training that keeps him in tip-top shape for the Challenges. Darrell got some sexual healing from Leah on The Inferno, but he was sleeping alone on The Inferno II. If he gets a little booty, well, that's just icing on the cake, because he's a no-nonsense competitor who's here to play the game. Unfortunately this win-at-all-costs mentality has made some enemies on recent challenges. Will he be making enemies or makin' whoopee on this Challenge?
The RuinsPerhaps the most winning man in Challenge history, Darrell has never lost one of these things and does not intend to start now. This hot-blooded boxer likes to stay under the radar until the time is right and then come out swinging. A no-nonsense athlete, Darrell returns to the game in Thailand, hoping to add another win under his belt. Only time will tell if this champion can remain undefeated once taking on the Ruins.
Fresh Meat IIReturning to the game that made him a Challenge legend, Fresh Meat champion Darrell heads to British Columbia in search of his fifth Challenge win. A bloody brawl with Brad sent boxer Darrell home early during The Ruins, but this time Darrell promises that he is focused on the game. Sizing up his competition, Darrell observes, "We got some loons! We got some strange birds here, so it's gonna be fun!" Will this Fresh Meat champion be the front runner? Or will he be the biggest target in the game?
Invasion of the ChampionsDarrell is truly a heavy hitter. With four Challenge wins and $243,000 in earnings under his belt, he is second only to the infamous Bananas. This Golden-Glove boxer is getting back in the Challenge ring to take the belt, and the money, home to his family, exclaiming, "There's a lot of pride that comes with this and I'm here to win. I got two kids now and I try to instill in them no fear, and to believe in yourself. I'm doing this for my family." Not only will his biggest rival, Bananas, be standing in his way of triumph, but some of the best competitors in Challenge history will attempt to thwart him at every turn. Will Darrell be able to bob and weave his way through the competition, or will he find himself on the ropes, punching above his weight?
XXX: Dirty 30Darrell is a two-time Golden Glove boxer with a short fuse. Remember when Brad decided to test Darrell's patience during a drunken rampage on The Ruins? Well, the Real World alum got a taste of just how explosive Darrell can be. No matter how dirty the other players may get, they'd save themselves trouble by steering clear of setting off Darrell. So will the gloves stay on -- or come off -- in Colombia?
Double AgentsBoxing champ and fitness trainer Darrell is a Challenge OG great who won back-to-back-to-back-to-back finals to start his career and has already locked down a reputation as one of the most fearsome competitors around. Despite taking the last few seasons off, Darrell is back and hungrier than ever to take it to the game's new blood and reassert his status as top dog. Even though he is more mature and even-keeled than some of his younger competitors, this married man and proud father will turn on the intensity if his competition gets in his way. His only concern this season is his reputation may mark him an instant target, but if he can make it to a final, no one may have a better chance of coming out on top.
|1||Snake Soup||Road Rules||SAFE|
|7||Sink My Ship||SAFE|
|10||Rolling On a River||SAFE|
|12||All Or Nothing||SAFE|
|14/15||Dukes of Saturn||SAFE|
- Darrell received $25,555 from the Road Rules team bank account.
|1||Grope the Rope||Road Rules||SAFE|
|3||Wreck N' Roll||SAFE|
|5||Disco Domino Derby||SAFE|
|7||Ultimate Saturn Road Trip||SAFE|
|8||Don't Yank My Chain||SAFE|
|9||Come Sail Away||SAFE|
|11||Twist and Shoot||SAFE|
|14/15||Saturn Valet Ballet||SAFE|
|18||Seven Deadly Sins||WINNER|
- Darrell received $32,500 from the Road Rules team bank account.
- He received an additional $1,000 for completing the "Twist and Shoot" challenge, bringing his total earnings to $33,500.
The Inferno II
|1||Surf Torture||Good Guys||SAFE|
|2||Juice It Up||SAFE|
|3||X Marks the Spot||SAFE|
|4||Run For Your Money||SAFE|
|5||Shirt Off My Back||SAFE|
|6||Dodge Yer Balls||SAFE|
|7||Fill in the Gaps||SAFE|
|9||Never Ending Climb||SAFE|
|10||What a Drag||SAFE|
|11||Riddle Me This||SAFE|
|12||Time to Ride||SAFE|
|13||If Memory Serves||SAFE|
|15||Heart Rate Bungee||SAFE|
- Darrell received $57,500 from the Good Guys team bank account.
|1||Stuck On Me||
|6||Rollin' in Oats||SAFE|
|8||Incredible Deflating Kayak||SAFE|
|9||Swimming With Sharks||SAFE|
|10||Human Ox Pull||WIN|
|11||Batten Down the Hatches||SAFE|
|12||Jump Down Under||SAFE|
|15||What a Croc||EXILE|
|16||Miles of Exile||WINNER|
Derrick & Diem
- Darrell received $125,000 for winning the "Miles of Exile" Final Challenge.
- He received an additional $1,500 for winning the "Target Training" challenge, bringing his total earnings to $126,500.
|2||Swing On By||SAFE|
|6||Fruits of Your Labor||SAFE|
- Darrell was disqualified from the game prior to the "On the Fence" challenge due to a physical altercation with Brad.
Fresh Meat II
|1||Lost and Found||OUT|
Invasion of the Champions
|7||Roll with the Punches||FORTRESS|
|12/13||Knot So Fast||OUT|
- Darrell invaded the game prior to the "Knockout" challenge as part of the season's twist.
Champs vs. Pros
|1||Against the Ropes||Champs||SAFE|
|3/4||Out of Bounds||SAFE|
|4||Keep Your Eye on the Prize||WIN|
|5||Over the Line||SAFE|
|6||No Guts, No Glory||WIN|
- Darrell raised $50,000 for March of Dimes for winning the Final Challenge.
- He raised an additional $5,000 for being the winning team captain of the "Keep Your Eye on the Prize" challenge, bringing his total earnings to $55,000.
XXX: Dirty 30
|10||Black Sand Ops||SAFE|
|12/13||Survive the Night||SAFE|
- Darrell received $5,000 for winning the "Interrogation" challenge.
|1||Deep Blue Dive||Silver Team||WIN|
|2||Ancient Challenge History||SAFE|
|3||Melt Away||Silver Team||WIN|
|4||On the Ropes||Black Team||SAFE|
|5||Connect Em All||Copper Team||SAFE|
|6||Escape the Room||Silver Team||SAFE|
|7||Rib Cage Pass||SAFE|
- Darrell competed in the "On the Ropes" challenge twice due to the uneven number of contestants.
- Darrell made a surprise appearance during Episode 11 of Vendettas as a Mercenary. He competed in the Ring against Nelson Thomas and the elimination was declared a draw.
- Darrell holds the record for the most consecutive Challenge season wins, with four.
- Darrell holds the record for the most eliminations avoided in a row, with 33 before being sent in on his fourth season.
- Darrell and Mark Long share the record for being the oldest male contestants to compete on a Challenge season, having both been 40 during their latest Challenge appearances.
- Darrell holds the record for competing on the longest span of Challenge seasons by a male contestant, having competed on a span of 30 seasons.
|Fresh Meat Contestants|
|The Ruins Contestants|
|Fresh Meat II Contestants|
|Invasion of the Champions Contestants|
|Champs vs. Pros Contestants|
|XXX: Dirty 30 Contestants|
|Double Agents Contestants|